34. My husband spends far more time helping our three kids ________ homework and studying for tests than I do.
A. on B. to C. with D. in
35. My husband and I take turns cleaning ________ the kitchen depending ________ who gets home from work earlier.
A. away / to B. from / in C. up / on D. with / for
36. The efforts for the advancement of women have resulted ________ several respectively achievement in women's life and work.
A. at B. with C. for D. in
37. The small white flowers are my favorite. They give off a wonderful honey smell that scents the entire garden.
A. release B. stop C. end D. melt
38. I couldn't make out what he had talked about because I was not used to his accent.
A. stand B. understand C. write D. interrupt
39. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you. Please, go on and finish what you were saying.
A. talk B. quit C. continue D. stop
40. The firefighters fought the blaze while the crowd was looking on it.
A. blowing B. watering C. preventing D. Watching
cần gấp :>
Mọi người ơi, mình đang bí câu này quá, có ai có thể chỉ cho mình cách giải quyết không? Mình sẽ biết ơn lắm!