30. His success is _____.
A. surprise B. surprised C. surprising D. surprisingly
31. We should _____ this road for better use.
A. wide B. to widen C. width D. widen
32. He finally _____ in finding a new job.
A. success B. succeeded C. successful D. successive
33. There is a _____ between the North and the South.
A. different B. differ C. differently D. difference
34. The North can be characterized as _____, cooler, hillier.
A. more industry B. industrial C. more industrial D. more industrially
35. People in the North say they work much _____ and speak more directly and honestly.
A. more hard B. more hardly C. more harder D. harder
36. This park is very _____ to visitors.
A. attract B. attraction C. attractive D. attracted
37. Here, in fine weather, can be seen hundreds of _____ people who have escaped for while from the noise and bustle of the town.
A. luck B. unlucky C. lucky D. luckily
38. In the world today, there are 5000 to 6000 living languages, of which English is by far the _____ used.
A. widely B. most widely C. most wide D. widest
39. He went to work as a driver on the Italian front where he was _____ wounded.
A. bad B. badly C. worse D. badder
40. I liked the T- shirt _____ he was wearing.
A. what B. which C. who D. whose